Job Offer Text
OPERATIONS MANAGER – LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL – GENEVA
Posté le :
16 novembre 2016
Type de contrat :
H&R recruitment is actually looking for one of his client :
An Operations manager
As a brand ambassador, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience.
As a team leader, you will be responsible for managing, supervising and motivating the team.
Your principal tasks as an OPERATION MANAGER will be to :
- Day to day running of the property
- Monitor sales performance and controls costs to deliver profit objectives
- Work with general management to define objectives and strategy.
As a BUSINESS DEVELOPER you will :
- Recommend ans implement action plans to build client base and loyalty
- Collaborate with general management on planning sales, marketing and communication activities.
You are enthusiastic, self motivated and dedicated. You have an engaging personality with strong interpersonal skills. You are curious an dpassionate about hospitality, and always keep up with the trends. You are organized, thorough and flexible. Excellent English speaker with working knowledge of another language. A good understanding of the local market will be an asset!
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Hotel Management School Degree
- 5 to 8 years experience in Hospitality sector
- Succesfull experience in a position of Front Desk Management or Duty Manager
- An additional experience in F&B or commerciale departement will be an asset!
Salary : 6000 Frc suisse/month
To apply to this position please send your resume and cover letter to : email@example.com with the refeence 1646-DIR-SUI